NEW - Soundtrack, Lost In Space (Purple) LP RSDSL9203913
A true American sci-fi classic still commanding a dedicated following by both young and old, Lost In Space was created and produced by Irwin Allen and ran for three seasons, with 83 episodes airing between 1965 and 1968.
• Pressed on purple colored vinyl and limited to 1,000 copies worldwide for Record Store Day 2022
• Package includes brand new liner notes by producer Kevin Burns plus rare photo stills from the original series.
• The A-Side collects some of the earliest work by legendary composer John Williams (known then as “Johnny Williams”), showcasing the burgeoning talent that would go on to score such iconic film soundtracks as Jaws, Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., Jurassic Park, Schindler’s List, Saving Private Ryan, the Harry Potter series, and more.
• The B-Side features rare interviews with Lost in Space cast members Jonathan Harris, Guy Williams and June Lockhart, as well as with series creator Irwin Allen. As a bonus, the title theme from the 1998 documentary Lost in Space Forever caps off this classic collection.
BRAND NEW VINYL - FACTORY SEALED
Relove Vinyl - Upstairs at Relove Oxley
1D / 62 Blunder Road Oxley, Brisbane
Google Us for more Information
1. Season One and Two Main Title Theme (0:57)
2. Season One and Two End Title Theme (0:51)
3. Season One and Two Bumper (0:06)
4. Season One and Two End Title Theme (Alternate Version) (0:43)
5. Season Two Unused Main Title Theme (0:58)
6. Season Three Main Title Theme (1:04)
7. Season Three Bumper (0:07)
8. Season Three End Title Theme (0:53)
1. Dick Strout interview with Jonathan Harris  (7:13)
2. Dick Strout interview with Guy Williams and June Lockhart  (8:29)
3. Interview with Irwin Allen  (3:12)
4. Lost in Space Forever  (End Title Theme) (1:04)