Accessory - LP Record Cleaning Pad and Fluid
- Scientific record-care formula gently removes microdust and other contaminants, dissolves fingerprints, and eliminates static electricity
- Velvet brush pad reaches into grooves
- Inner reservoir directs the record care solution into brush pad’s leading edge
- Records and styli last longer
- Improves record fidelity and tracking
- For LP/EP use only
Microdust and contaminants can cause wear and tear on your records and stylus - they can diminish sound quality, too. Audio-Technica’s AT6012 Record Care Kit is designed to gently remove contaminates while improving record fidelity and tracking.
The AT6012 Record Care Kit includes the following:
- Audio-Technica Record Care Solution
- Sonic Broom brush pad
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Storage base
Directions For Use
1. The record cleaner bottle is fitted with an inner lid (beneath the cap) for secure shipping. Remove inner lid and screw the cap into place. Extend nozzle to apply fluid. Replace inner lid for long-term storage.
2. Carefully dispense one pre-measured 4 ml unit of AT6012 Record Care Solution into two small filler holes on top of the Sonic Broom brush pad. (Divide one unit evenly between the two holes. The dots on the bottle mark units.) For continuous use, add drops as needed.
3. Wait until velvet moistens (about 5 minutes).
4. Use duster on Storage Base to remove dust from the velvet Sonic Broom brush pad.
5. Gently wipe the record so that the arrow on the side of the Sonic Broom is pointing in the direction that the record is turning. Only light pressure is needed.
6. Pull down nozzle of the AT6012 Record Care Solution bottle when not in use. Store bottle in a vertical position. Store Sonic Broom in Storage Base.
7. The Storage Base may be securely attached to a surface with the included adhesive strip.
BRAND NEW ACCESSORY - FACTORY SEALED
Relove Vinyl - Upstairs at Relove Oxley
1D / 62 Blunder Road Oxley, Brisbane
Google Us for more Information
For Multiple Purchases, please wait until we invoice you so you can save on Postage